List of Accredited Assessment Bodies
How to get affiliated as Assessment Body with MEPSC
There are certain guidelines and criteria defined below for getting empaneled with MEPSC.
EACH AB HAS TO CLEAR FOUR PHASES OF APPROVAL BEFORE GETTING EMPANELED WITH MEPSC:
- Technical Presentation/Demo of assessment Platform.
- Question Paper Sets approval to understand the quality of content.
- List of Assessors to analyze the Actual geographical spread.
- Final Presentation in front of Selection Committee.
TECHNICAL ROUND’S BASIC REQUIREMENTS ARE LISTED BELOW:
- Only app based platform is mandatory.
- No Third Party and Common Vendor platform to be showcased.
- Platform should be owned by the AB itself with a NDA.
- Two apps- Assessor app & Candidate app.
- Candidate app is for theory & Assessor app is for Practical Assessments.
- Both the app should be offline connected with local server.
- Pre-loaded question papers in encrypted form.
- 22 Pointers Checklist as per PMKVY Guidelines in the practical App- Annexure M.
- Assessor Feedback/Comment Box should be there at the end of practical for each candidates in practical App.
- Candidate photo and ID photo upload has to be separately to authenticate the assessment in the beginning of Theory and Practical.
- Geo Tag/Mapping should show proper location or the address of the Training Centre., it should not be in longitude and latitude in both the apps.
- Random Picture should be enabled in Theory and practical both.
- Proctoring Panel should be accurate as per the actual time in the admin panel.
- Log details of each answered and reviewed questions should be available on Proctoring.
- All the questions should be mandatory in Theory.
- Question randomization and option randomization feature should be enabled.
- App version as per device has to be mentioned in the footer to track the day to day updates in the app.
- Multi login with same User ID should be restricted.
- Completed assessment ID should not be reused and deactivated.
- Session destroy and invalid key use should be enabled.
- Auto Throw of review questions should appear in sequence.
- SSC logo in pop-up menu.
- Randomisation of questions should also appear in practical.
- Time stamp should be there of the candidates in each question (Theory and Practical)
- Color coding should be defined- Answered & Unanswered, Reviewed.
- Practical video should be automated every 10- 30 sec video of each candidates.
- Auto trigger mail/SMS to SSC once assessment get started
- Practical Demonstration should be in well-defined steps and as per occupational standard. The answer should be step wise/Check list , and well defined
- Minimum 5 Questions should be given for Viva & Practical (2:3)
- Maximum Usage of a, b, c All of these , none of these or True False should be avoided into optional answers
- Content should be developed PC wise, PC mapping should be defined clearly with rubrics
- Point Marking of PC/NOS should be avoided
- 3 sets of each job role to be shared with SSC
- Review Matrix should be visible on the assessment window
- Offline mode candidate should not be able to login once assessment submitted
- Back camera to be active in viva & practical
- Analytics for content usage in Client login with Pie charts and bar graphs
- Prompt to attempt mark for review questions once completed all questions
- Language Switching option should be enabled in between of the assessment.
- GPS position to be mandatory
- Version number to be visible on login page
- No mark out if Mark in/ Viva is not done
- Theory Attempt status should be displayed in the Assessor login
- Lock the Home Screen while attempting assessment
IN THE FINAL PRESENTATION/EVALUATION ROUND, AB WILL BE JUDGED ON THE BASIS OF BELOW POINTS:
- Prior Experience and Achievements
- Spread & Reach
- Team Strength
- Technology/Platform for Assessments
Post clearing the Technical round AB has to submit the documents along with the application form given below.
In case of proctors or assessors ask for a bribe during the assessment – Please immediately highlight the same to MEPSC. Strict action against the person at fault would be initiated in case allegations are found to be correct.
In case you want to escalate any issue, please click here.