MEPSC proposes to achieve composite skilling of Indian workforce for sustainable productivity across sectors through:-
- Development of NOS/QP in collaboration with various stakeholders, particularly employers.
- Develop systems & processes for achieving a world-class quality skilling outcome.
- Promote public and customer engagement for user-funded delivery.
- Work towards employer acceptability of MEPSC Certifications for induction and growth of labor.
- Act as a catalyst, facilitator, aggregator with various partners for the achievement of National Skills Mission Objectives.
- To work out a step-by-step approach to achieving the vision.