To enhance employability in the Indian workforce and gainful engagement for dropouts, it’s important to have a pool of trainers who can do the rightful handholding of the youth – A Training of Trainers (ToT) program rightfully explains its need.
These ToT programs are conducted on both the domain skills and the platform skills aligning to the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) subsequently awarding the Trainers with a Skill India and NSDC Certification.
Salient Features of the ToT Program:
- Certification on domain skills, recognized across the nation
- Interactive learning focusing on Group Activities
- Real-time demonstration of the usage of various equipment, safety & health practices, etc.
- Opportunity to have in-person guidance by the Industry Experts.
- Usage of interactive platforms and tools for demonstrations
- Opportunity to enhance one’s digital literacy
|Security Sector||Management Sector|
|Duration||10 days (including assessment)||5 days (including assessment)|
|Domain Skills||3 days||2 days|
|Platform Skills||6 days||2 days|
|Timings (Offline ToT)||8 hours session every day||8 hours session every day|
|Timings (Online ToT)||3 hrs online session + self-paced learning at home every day||3 hrs online session + self-paced learning at home every day|
To view the schedule of the upcoming Training Programs, please visit our Training Calendar Page
For more information regarding these programs, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org